Payless water damage specialists provide on-call emergency water damage restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Since 1991, we have earned a reputation for speed, integrity, ethics, ambition, and premium customer service. Because of this, we have become one of the largest companies in the nation. We have the resources, manpower, equipment, expertise, and professionlism to help you with your water damage and get the job done – quickly and effectively.
After an incident, you want to get your life back to normal. Let us help you with your water damage problems.
Water damage can come from many sources including plumbing leaks, equipment failure (washing machine, dishwasher, hot water heater, icemaker, air conditioner), and structure failure (roof, rain gutters, grouted shower walls or floors).
If possible and when it’s safe to do so, try to turn off the water source.
Contact your insurance company and immediately contact a water damage restoration specialist to extract the water and begin the drying process to avoid further damage and the possibility of mold.
please contact us for a free consultation in Miami Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
Emergency Tips !
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or sweeping
- Wipe furniture dry and block it up to allow the base to dry
- Lift draperies off the carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Remove wet area rugs or other loose floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use ordinary household vacuums to remove water
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could damage the backing
Water Damage Service
Did you know that there’s an actual science behind restoration?
There’s more involved than simply opening doors and windows and removing soaked rugs.
The latest innovations center on improving air quality.
In fact, today, most technicians use advanced restoration and inspection tools such as an infrared camera to efficiently detect water.
This tool has become the scientific standard for monitoring, detecting, and controlling water damage.
The restorer’s goal is to get your home back in shape and put your life back together after any water damage.
Thanks to the scientific advancements in applied structural drying techniques, this entire process is much more efficient.
Water Damage Restoration
We appreciate your situation and can understand what you’re going through.
We understand that sewage damage losses are both destructive to the property as well as disruptive to your life or business.
Our highest priority is to put things back together the way they were and get your life back on track.
Payless carpet cleaners has established working relationships with numerous insurance companies for speedy claims processing.