Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Tile grout comes in a variety of colors.
What color is your grout?
Over time, it seems that all these colors turn to gray or even black.
Your original color is still there, look in the corner or under a piece of furniture that you generally don’t move. Wouldn’t you love to see that color again?
Payless carpet cleaners can restore your tile and grout quickly and efficiently with our professional system and expert technicians.
Grout is porous and absorbs soils easily. Mopping can sometimes add soil to your grout since the mop water becomes dirty. We blast dirt and grime from the tile and grout with a powerful jet of super heated cleaning solutions. Simultaneously, the dirt and water are vacuumed away.
A special cleaning wand keeps all that water confined so there is no mess.
After cleaning, protect your grout color by sealing it.
The sealer is invisible but prevents soils and liquids from penetrating the surface. Maintenance is easier and more effective.
|Our Results will AMAZE you!
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
1. Pre-treat tile and grout
- Alkaline based degreasing solution is mopped on
- Cleaner is allowed to dwell for up to 20 minutes
- This loosens accumulated soil, grease, contaminants and topical residues
2. Power scrub surfaces
- Special surrogated brushes agitate the grout lines as well as the tile surface
- Edge Cleaning and baseboard cleaning are done at this time
3. Turbo rinse
- Tile and grout is rinsed using pressure heated water
- All water, cleaning solutions and contaminants are captured and extracted away in one process.
- System is completely fluid controlled with no over wetting of any other surfaces or areas.
4. Repeat process (Steps 1, 2 and 3 above)
- Above process is repeated now using a low Ph Restorative cleaner
- Solution works on staining, discoloration, grout haze, soap scum
5. Speed dry/inspection
- Remove any remaining water on floor
- Place high powered air movers to dry tile and grout lines
- Inspect surface for any staining. Spot clean any stains found
6. Grout Preservation System
- Pigmented grout sealer is applied
- Creates a waterproof barrier to prevent future stains
- Makes routine maintenance easier
- Comes with a 5 year warranty